3.01.2016

The Talks VIII

Alejandro Inarritu: "There is no way you can stop"

In hindsight, would you choose to do a film like The Revenant the same way again?

I don't regret having done it at all. i think everything that I went through was worth it. I am very proud. But I would not do it again. It was extremely difficult. Extremely, extremely demanding. It became an act of survival, honestly. As a filmmaker, I was in moments that were very difficult and challenging.

How do you find hope in those moments?

Sometimes when you lose faith and you understand that something will never be possible the way that you dreamed, but you keep trying, suddenly one thing flips and everything re-accommodates. And suddenly what was not working totally flow. When you are in a very, very, tough moment of a day and a lot of frustration because nothing is happening right - but you don't give up - and suddenly that happens! That's almost a transcendental thing.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기