7.19.2014

Wanting To Predict Future Tastes

When buying something from one season ahead, basically it is usually done as a preparation in advance.
Of course there is the case of buying additional items during the current season, but at the launch of the season it is the norm for it to take place during temperatures that are the exact opposite; I have gotten used to contemplating on whether to buy or not a jacket during the lingering summer heat.
As for coats, shirts, and pants, the sizing you like does not change much, but for cutsews and knits, there usually is a trend inside yourself, and after purchasing them and have them sit for a while, your taste my change and be like "woah, the item choice was on point but the sizing is not what I want!" There are many times, really, that I end up regretting.
Since it is something about myself, but the disappointment is also from myself, each season I feel a certain sense of irritation.
Wtaps

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기