7.26.2012

F.I.L Singapore



Historic hotels often lose their previous luster after major renovations, transforming into seemingly different places. Such is not the case with the Raffles Hotel, which has found a balance between modernity and authenticity in its renovations, and is a hotel I have been interested in for a very long time. Just when I was thinking "I would love to open a store in the Raffles if the chance presented itself," the right pieces started falling into place and F.I.L Singapore became a reality.
Mahogany bar counter, oak counter, tin ceiling, Versailles flooring. All of these materials that make up F.I.L Singapore hail from the 19th century. It is a very unique store and one I have become extremely fond of.
If you are in the area, Please come and grace us with your presence. We'll be waiting.
Visvim

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기